Jennifer Steele Show
The Luck O The Irish Be With You & Yours! Here’s an Irish Blessing For You!
I thought we would have fun for St. Patrick’s Day in today’s Blog, so here we go!
St. Patrick’s Day Knock Knock Jokes
- Knock Knock …. Who’s there? ….Irish!… Irish Who? …. Irish you a happy St. Patrick’s Day!
- Why can’t you borrow money from a leprechaun? …. Because they’re always a little short.
- Why don’t you iron 4-Leaf clovers? …. Because you don’t want to press your luck.
- How is a best friend like a 4-leaf clover?…. Because they are hard to find and lucky to have.
- How can you tell if an Irishman is having a good time? …. He’s Dublin over with laughter!
- What did the leprechaun do for a living?… He was a short-order cook!
- Are people jealous of the Irish?… Sure, they’re green with envy!
- How did the leprechaun beat the Irishman to the pot of gold?… He took a shortcut!
- What do you call a big Irish spider?… A Paddy long legs.
- On what musical instrument did the showoff musician play his St. Patrick’s Day tunes?… On his brag-pipes.
Don’t forget to check out “The 80’s at 8” at 8am & 8pm M-F!
Request your favorite 80’s song or become a guest DJ by visiting our
“80’s at 8” page here.
See You Monday at 7pm !
The Jennifer Steele Show
Follow Me At:
Me & My Dog Jack!