It’s Debbie’s turn to find a loving home!
- She is a 2 year old Pit Bull Terrier.
- Debbie was found by animal control with 5 brand new pups on Christmas Eve. Her puppies have been adopted and now it’s Debbie’s turn!
- She just came back from her foster home and they say she’s a total sweetheart.
- Debbie is good on a leash and is crate trained.
- While she was at K-HITS, Debbie was VERY mellow and just enjoyed chilling with us! 🙂
- Debbie loves walks, sunshine and treats.
- Will you give this sweet mama the home she deserves? She’s currently at the Bradshaw Animal Shelter! Click here to see more about Debbie!