In Today’s Blog………..
Thanks to our friend Mike for showing the K-Hits Love in the car! Show me your K-Hits love! Send me a pic listening on-line or in the car at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Jennifer Steele, M-F 7p-12a, 101.5 K-HITS
**Hear It First On My Show! You can listen on-line at www.1015khits.com!
Happy National JOE Day!
Enjoy a cup of “joe” with all of your friends named Joe, Jo, Joette, Joey, Joseph, Josephine, Johanna, Joann, Jodie or any variant of the name Joe every year on March 27th, National Joe Day.
According to the Social Security Administration, the name Joseph was ranked No. 6 from 1893 to 1899 behind John, William, James, George, and Charles. In 1910, it moved to No. 5. From 1911 to 2005 it was ranked No. 12 or lower.
- Joe Montana Coach, American football player.
- Joe Pesci Comedian, Musician Actor.
- Joe Biden Politician, Lawyer.
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt Theatrical producer, Entrepreneur Film Producer.
- Joe Namath Actor, American football player.
- Joseph Stalin Politician, Soldier.
- Joey Ramone Songwriter, Musician Singer-songwriter.
- Shoeless Joe Jackson, Baseball player.
- Joe Green, American football player
- Joe Jonas, Musician
- Joe DiMaggio, Baseball player, actor
- Joe Cocker, Musician
- Joe Frazier, Boxer
- Joe Mauer, Baseball player
- Joe Walsh, Musician
HOW TO OBSERVE
1. Honor all people with the name “Joe.”
2. For the day, change your name to a name of your choice.
3. Everyone change their name to “Joe” for the day. Women and girls may use “Josephine” or “Jodie.”
Use #NationalJoeDay to post on social media.
Reese’s Fans Unite!!
Reese’s just announced two new versions of their Peanut Butter Cups coming next month. One has extra peanut butter inside and replaces the top half of the chocolate with even more peanut butter. The other one has less peanut butter than normal on the inside and more chocolate.
Positive Parent Moment!
Study: Teens Who Eat Breakfast With Parents Have Better Body Image!
We all grew up hearing that breakfast is the most important meal of the day and now it seems that it may be important for another reason because research has shown that sitting down for breakfast with family is linked to teens having a more positive body image.
7 songs. 1 theme.
That pretty much sums it up!
Each weeknight at 7:00, I play 7 songs that fit some theme. What’s the theme? Listen at 7 to find out and listen along. The funnest part is trying to guess which songs we might play that fit the theme!
Have an idea for a theme? Click Here!
Follow Me At:
Me & My Dog Jack!