Thanks to Jessie in Roseville for listening to my show & reading my Blog! If you listen to the night show or check out my Blog daily, shoot me an email and let me know! firstname.lastname@example.org Thanks!!
Jennifer Steele, M-F 7p-12a, 101.5 K-HITS
Sad News Today-
Some of you in the radio world may be familiar with Dan Cheatham who spent many many years at New Country 105.1 KNCI in Sacramento. He was also Ceo/Founder of Songbolt/Dancheathamradio.com. I just learned today that he has passed away. He was talented, funny and a really nice person. No details yet on a memorial, but I will pass that on as soon as I hear about one. RIP Dan 🙏hashtagdancheatham
The Worst Halloween Costumes of 2019-
The 8 things you should never do in a fast-food restaurant, according to former employees-
- Insider asked a group of people who used to work at fast-food chains about some of the frustrating things they wish customers would stop doing.
- Not knowing what you want before ordering can hold up an entire line.
- Using the bathroom without buying something is often considered rude….. Click here for more!
Here’s how much sugar is in your favorite fall-themed drinks from Dunkin’ and Starbucks, ranked-
- As leaves turn red, orange, and yellow, many people indulge in fall drinks from Starbucks and Dunkin’.
- Insider examined the amount of sugar in 16-ounce servings of popular fall-flavored drinks from both coffee chains.
- The Dunkin’ Pumpkin Swirl Iced Cappuccino and Pumpkin Swirl Hot Macchiato each have 30 grams of sugar — the least of the bunch. Click here to see more!!
7 songs. 1 theme.
That pretty much sums it up!
Each weeknight at 7:00, I play 7 songs that fit some theme. What’s the theme? Listen at 7 to find out and sing along. The funnest part is trying to guess which songs we might play that fit the theme!
Have an idea for a theme? Click Here!
Me & My Dog Jack!