When it comes to fast food restaurants, one chain continues to satisfy customers more than any other.
According to American Customer Satisfaction Index Restaurant Report 2019-2020:
- For the sixth straight year, America has chosen Chick-fil-A as their favorite fast food restaurant.
- Chick-fil-A scored an 84 out of 100, which is a 2% drop from last year.
- As for the chain customers are least satisfied with, that “honor” goes to McDonald’s, which scored a 70.
- Overall, America’s satisfaction with fast food chains is down 1.3% to a 78.
Top Five Fast Food Restaurants
- Chipoltle Mexican Grill
- As for full-service restaurants, overall customer satisfaction is down 2.5% to a 79.
- Longhorn Steakhouse is America’s favorite full-service restaurant, scoring a 81.
- Chili’s is America’s least favorite, dropping 4% to 75.
Top Five Full-Service Restaurants
- Longhorn Steakhouse
- Texas Roadhouse
- Cracker Barrel
- Olive Garden
- Red Lobster