If you are a die-hard Friends Fan, you will no doubt remember ‘The One With Ross’ Sandwich’ where David Schwimmer’s character has a meltdown after a co-worker eats part of his favorite sandwich and throws part of it away!
A crime? Yes! Since the sandwich was made by Monica as it is every year. Don’t worry Ross! We have gotten our hands on the recipe so you can eat one whenever you want!
Ross Geller’s leftover Thanksgiving turkey sandwich
(makes one sandwich)
- 1 teaspoon of butter
- 1/4 cup gravy
- 3 slices of bread
- 2 slices of green lettuce
- Leftover roast turkey breast
- 1 tablespoon of cranberry sauce
- 1/4 cup stuffing
- Soak one slice of bread in gravy and set aside.
- While the ‘moist-maker’ is in progress, butter another slice of bread and layer half the turkey and stuffing on top.
- Add the gravy-soaked bread and place the lettuce and the remaining turkey and stuffing on top.
- Spread the cranberry sauce on the final slice of bread and place on top.
- Enjoy before anyone can steal it!