Skip to content
Music is a big help during isolation.
- 79% of Americans credit music with helping them stay connected while social distancing.
- When it comes to dancing, 75% of Americans say dance parties and karaoke sessions have helped boost their mood during lockdown.
- 38% have actually thrown virtual dance parties with friends.
- As for the songs that are the most popular on folks’ virtual party playlists, while some current hits made the list, the most popular songs aren’t quite as current.
- The top five tunes include (click here for the complete Top 40):
- “I Wanna Dance with Somebody” – Whitney Houston
- “Bille Jean” – Michael Jackson
- “Stayin’ Alive” – The Bee Gees
- “Uptown Funk” – Mark Ronson/ Bruno Mars
- “Dancing Queen” – ABBA