Cooling centers are open around the Sacramento area, and will abide by coronavirus restrictions.
The following locations are available to you to cool down during the hot temps!
- Wackford Center, 9014 Bruceville Road, Friday-Wednesday from 2 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Cooling centers for Fairfield are the public libraries during normal operating hours.
- Folsom City Senior & Arts Center, 48 Natoma St., Friday-Wednesday from noon to 7 p.m.
- Chabolla Community Center, 600 Chabolla Ave., Friday-Wednesday from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Manteca Transit Center, 220 Moffat Blvd., Friday to Thursday, Aug. 20 from 1 to 9 p.m.
- Grass Valley Veterans Memorial Building, 255 S. Auburn, Grass Valley, CA, Saturday Aug. 15 to Sunday August 16 from 12 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Ready Springs Elementary School Gymnasium, 10862 Spenceville Road, Penn Valley, CA, Sunday Aug. 16 to Tuesday Aug. 18 from 12 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Nevada Union High School Multipurpose Room, 11761 Ridge Rd, Grass Valley, CA, Monday Aug. 17 to Tuesday Aug. 18 from 12 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- City Hall, 2729 Prospect Park Dr., Friday-Wednesday from noon to 6 p.m.
- Rocklin Police Department, 4080 Rocklin Road, Saturday Aug. 15 until 8 p.m. and Sunday Aug. 16 from 1 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Hagginwood Community Center, 3271 Marysville Blvd., Friday-Wednesday from 1 to 8 p.m.
- George Sim Community Center, 6207 Logan St., Friday-Wednesday from 1 to 8 p.m.
- Davis Senior Center, 646 A St., Friday-Wednesday from noon to 7 p.m.