If you’ve listened to my show for more than one Halloween season, you know it’s my Christmas. The part I’ll miss most this year is going to haunts, but we’ll try again next year!
A recent Spirit Halloween poll finds 63% of Americans still plan to celebrate Halloween and if you’re one of those folks, you’re going to need a costume, and Spirit has some suggestions for you.
The Halloween retailer has come out with their ideas for on-trend costumes, so if you’re in need of if you’re still deciding on a costume, you may want to listen up.
On trend costumes include:
- “I’m Harley Freakin’ Quinn!” – While superheroes and movie characters are always popular, “Suicide Squad’s” Harley Quinn is the hottest this year, so it’s time to start looking for that yellow jumpsuit.
- Beeetlejuice, Beetljuice, Beetlejuice: – The Michael Keaton character is always a classic for Hallowen, and Spirit has everything you need to transform into him.
- 2020 Cannot Be Ignored – Is there anything scarier than 2020 itself? Exactly, which is why 2020-inspired costumes are bound to be hits, such as a “Karen” costume, TikTok trends, or “Tiger King’s” Joe Exotic or Carol Baskin.
- Healthcare Heroes – Forget about the Marvel superheroes, Americans saw some true heroes this year fighting the coronavirus, so why not honor them with a doctor or nurse-inspired costume.
- Gaming – A Survival Guide to Quarantine – Folks have been at home gaming for months, so it makes sense that gaming-inspired costumes will be hot this year, including Fortnite characters and more. And for the first time in 46 years, Spirit will have a licensed line of Dungeons & Dragons characters for folks to dress up in.