Skip to content
Help them feel appreciated...
If You’re a Student
- Create a list of ways your teacher has made a difference and share it with them.
- Tell them something specific you learned and what that means to you.
- Write to your past teachers letting them know how much you appreciate them.
- Screenshot an inspirational quote and tag your teacher.
- Create a video with friends or family celebrating your teacher.
If You’re a Parent
- Get your child’s teacher a gift card they can use online.
- Send your child’s teachers an email and let them know the impact they’ve had on your child
- Have flowers delivered.
- Make a donation to a charity in the teacher’s honor.
- Let your school’s administrator know how well the teacher is doing.
- Contact local officials to advocate for more resources for schools and/or for changes in education policy.