While for some people, Halloween is all about costumes and candy, for me it is better than Christmas. I love Halloween!!
A new poll finds:
- Two in three Americans feel like they are currently living in a horror movie. What?! LOL
- 66% of folks think watching a horror movie will be a good escape from the horrors of 2020.
- 72% of parents with kids under 16 say they plan to watch Halloween movies with the family this year.
- 63% plan to introduce their children to Halloween classics.
- Among the most iconic Halloween movies of all time:
- “Halloween” (46%)
- “The Nightmare on Elm Street” (24%)
- “Scream” (22%)
- “The Exorcist” (21%)
- “Beetlejuice” (21%)
- “Friday the 13th” (15%)
- “Carrie” (13%)
- “Rocky Horror Picture Show” (10%)
- “Child’s Play” (9%)
- “The Shining” (7%)
- Along these lines, Freddy Krueger from “The Nightmare on Elm Street” was named the scariest horror movie villain of all time, followed by “Halloween’s” Michael Meyers and “Psycho’s” Norman Bates.
And when it comes to watching scary movies:
- The average person begins feeling stressed within 13 minutes of the film.
- Over half sit in dread throughout the entire scary movie.
All that said, I have a question for you: