If you ever feel like your kid is a miniature lawyer, you’re not alone. And when you just don’t have the energy to argue, it comes to THIS.
A new survey found the 10 most common “parenting hacks” people use to get their kids to do stuff. Check ’em out . . .
1. Telling them their teeth will fall out if they don’t brush.
2. Keeping them busy by getting them to do your housework with you.
3. Letting them pick something at the grocery store if they behave.
4. Getting them excited about dinner by having them help with the cooking.
5. Asking them to read a page of a book before you read a page.
6. Challenging them to a race to see who can clean up the fastest.
7. Making them do chores before they get rewards.
8. Telling them they can’t have dessert until they finish their healthy food.
9. Rewarding them with screen time.
10. Giving them options that accomplish the same goal, like “Do you want to get dressed now or in a few minutes?”