For some people Halloween is all about the candy and partying, but for me I love the haunted houses and fun displays!
While many people aren’t exactly traveling to get their scare on this year, “USA Today” 10Best asked folks to weigh in on their top haunted destinations in America, so if you’re looking to plan a Halloween inspired trip next year you may want to listen up.
Top Ten Haunted Destinations In The U.S.
- Zak Bagans’ The Haunted Museum in Las Vegas, NV
- Yuma Territorial Prison Museum & Park in Yuma, AZ
- Trans-Allegheny Lunatic Asylum in Weston, WV
- The Grove in Jefferson, TX
- Fort East Martello Museum in Key West, FL
- St. Augustine Lighthouse & Maritime Museum in St. Augustine, FL
- West Virginia Penitentiary in Moundsville, WV
- Waverly Hills Sanatorium in Louisville, KY
- Winchester Mystery House in San Jose, CA
- Fort Abraham Lincoln State Park in Mandan, ND