A thread went viral, where parents were sharing the funny names their kids have for everyday things, and now even more parents are chiming in.
Here’s another list of funny kid descriptors and it’s bound to make you giggle….
- “My 13-year-old thought it was ‘nuke warm,’ not lukewarm.”
- “My daughter calls Wendy’s ‘the lady restaurant.’”
- “My daughter called a head of lettuce a ‘salad ball,’ and that’s forever what we call it.”
- “My daughter used to call a plain hamburger ‘airplane hamburger.’ It took me a while to figure it out since she had never been on a plane.”
- “When my son was younger, we didn’t buy soda (Coke, Pepsi), so when we went to restaurants he would ask for ‘black juice.’”
- “Pants = ‘leg prisons’ to our oldest.”
- “My almost 3-year-old calls the bathroom fan the ‘poop wind.’”
- “My 3-year-old son calls mustard ‘hot dog syrup.’”
- “My son calls the ottoman an ‘abdomen.’ It’s really funny when he goes to other people’s homes and says, ‘Can I put my feet on your abdomen?’
- “Our oldest called knives ‘cut its’ because we would say ‘Do you want me to cut it?’ So he would say fork, spoon, cut it.”
- “My daughter calls hard taco shells ‘crunchy buns,’ and I don’t think we will ever call them something else.”
- “When my now 9-year-old son was little, he always called bras ‘boobie pants.’ Walking through the underwear section of shops with him was always a fun experience with him yelling it at the top of his voice, as it made him laugh.”