Odds are you’re interacting with a lot fewer people than you were a year ago. So be honest . . . have you stopped taking steps to look “presentable”? Or even stopped basic hygiene altogether?
According to a new survey, the answer for plenty of people is “yes.”
Check this out . . .
1. 45% of men shave less often than they used to.
2. 35% of people say they spend entire days wearing what they slept in.
3. 33% say they’re less likely to spend any time on their hair.
4. 24% say they’re less likely to shower daily.
5. And 14% say they’ve basically stopped wearing DEODORANT.
Can you say “Ewwwww”?