We’re all hoping 2021 brings us a year with much less stress and craziness. Can good luck superstitions help with that? There are plenty of New Year’s Eve rituals to choose from. It might just be fun to feel like you’re kicking off the new year on the right foot. Here are 13 superstitions to choose from.
- Kissing at midnight
- Eating black-eyed peas and collard greens
- Making sure your cupboards aren’t bare
- Don’t take anything out of your home
- No cleaning
- Opening all the doors before midnight
- Eat 12 grapes before midnight
- Don’t loan any money
- No tears
- Eat “lucky” foods
- Put cash in your wallet
- Don’t eat chicken or lobster
- Carry an empty suitcase around
Not sure where all of these came from or what the thought is behind them, but some are certainly interesting. Here’s to a brighter 2021!