My son and I usually take a one-week road-trip each year, with 2020 as the exception of course. Well, I’m always looking for new places to drive, and I came across this list of popular destinations for families that I thought I’d share.
- Best Resort for Decompressing: Kingsmill Resort, Williamsburg, Virginia
- Best Resort for Kids of All Ages: Smugglers’ Notch, Jeffersonville, Vermont
- Best Resort for the Whole Family: Nemacolin, Farmington, Pennsylvania
- Best Beach Town on the East Coast: Cape May, New Jersey
- Best Beach Town on a Lake: Grand Haven, Michigan
- Best Island: Hilton Head Island, South Carolina
- Best Beachfront Camping: Hunting Island State Park, South Carolina
- Best Cabins: West Glacier KOA Resort, Montana
- Best Glamping Tents: Sandy Pines Campground, Kennebunkport, Maine
- Best Adventure: White Sands National Park, New Mexico
- Best for Family Hikes: Redwood National and State Parks, California
- Best for Spying Animals: Grand Teton National Park, Wyoming
- Best for Water Fun: Olympic National Park, Washington
You can click here for the complete list of destinations.