While accomplishing something big in life can certainly make you feel good, sometimes it just takes something small for people to feel like they’ve won, and now a new survey reveals some of those small victories that make people happy.
- 58% of people say they feel happy when experiencing a small victory.
- Another 36% feel lucky and 19% feel accomplished.
- 70% of folks say any small achievement will help motivate them for the rest of the day.
- 36% of people say they have at least one or two little victories a week.
- 44% say they like to share those successes with others.
So, what are some of the top little victories that make people feel good? They include (click here for the complete list):
- Finding money in a pocket/handbag/down back of the sofa/on the street
- Getting into fresh bedding at the end of the day
- Winning a little on the lottery/scratch cards
- Finding a great parking spot
- Completing a to-do list
- Getting home just as it starts raining
- Completing a DIY task
- Getting a surprise pay raise
- Getting home on all green lights
- Losing weight while eating whatever you wanted
Source: SWNS Digital