Results Radio is working to support local businesses with our exceptional reach to Sacramento workers and their families. During the COVID-19 outbreak, certain businesses may remain open to the public. These include essential businesses, and businesses that have modified their operations to engage in “no-contact sales and service” . If you are the owner or manager of a business operating in compliance with California state guidelines, please fill out the form below so that Results Radio can add you to our list. After completing the form, “send” and you’ll receive a response confirming your addition to the directory.
John and Michelle Ortego at Parkside Compounding & Wellness center has been serving Sacramento and the surrounding areas since 2009. In our efforts to reduce the spread of the novel coronavirus and to uphold our commitment to your health and wellness, we would like to remind everyone of the availability of our delivery services. For same-day delivery please contact Parkside Pharmacy Monday to Saturday between the hours of 9am to 11am, and for next-day delivery call anytime during business hours.
- Mon-Fri: 9a.m.-5p.m. Sat: 9a.m.-4p.m.
- Call 916-452-2200
Bennett’s Kitchen Bar & Market
Pick up curb side and deliveries are available. Unfortunately, their team has been reduced by more than 90% due to a downturn in business, but the family is working hard to serve customers and keep their doors open.
- Open Mon – Sat 12p – 7:30p | Sun 3p – 7p
- Call (916) 750-5150
Big Mountain Air
Since 2006, residents in the Greater Sacramento area have placed their trust in Big Mountain Heating & Air Conditioning for all of their air conditioning, heating, solar energy and replacement window needs. As we continue to monitor Covid19, Big Mountain has implemented additional sanitation and cleaning protocols in our office, warehouses, fleet vehicles and work locations. We have equipped field staff with necessary equipment to ensure safe working procedures in homes and businesses of our customers.
- 24 hours/day, 7 days a week
- Call: 916-378-4616
Il Forno Classico
Locally owned, and is celebrating 25 years in Gold River and 35 years in Folsom. In addition to offering their full menu (minus minestrone soup), they’ve also added 14″ pizzas to their offering. All wines are discounted by at least 20%!
When asked how things have affected them, they told us, “We have adapted fairly well. The support from our friends has been overwhelming. We have the best guests and customers. Selling lots of wine and cocktails to go. Most of the front of house staff and one third of the back of house has been laid off. We want to get them back in as soon as we can.”
- Open Mon – Sat 12p -8p | Sun 4p – 8p
- Call (916) 858-0651
- You can order from Il Forno Classico using the Postmates, Uber Eats, Door Dash, and Slice apps.
Ink Eats & Drinks
Offering bottled beer and wine for pick up and delivery orders, and have a Mimosa Kit (one bottle champagne with side of juice of your choice for $15. They have House Red and White wine for $15 per bottle, and Noble Vines Pinot Noir, and Ecco Domani Pinot Grigio for $20.
With the downturn, their sales are now only about 10% of what they were just weeks ago. Your support of this local business will help them get through this tough time. They also want you to know that they are limited staff, fully sanitized, and you can drink at the bar while you wait for your to-go order.
- Open Daily 12p – 8p
- Place a to go order: 916-456-2800
- Special large party orders call Nancy 916-801-1856
Sunrise Natural Foods of Roseville and Auburn
In order to keep customers and employees safe during the COVID-19 crisis they’ve implemented the new COVID-19 best practices, and customers can either go into the stores or take advantage of their curbside pickup services during this time.
American River Flooring & Painting
We have reduced our hours to week days 9am to 5 pm but are doing more out in the field for our customers than ever before. Our website has visuals and offers SHOP from HOME. You can even upload a photo of your room and try different colored products in it visually.
- Call (916) 961-6100
Big O Tires
All recommended precautions are in place to support social distancing for guests.
We are thankful that the State of California has recognized cannabis as an essential business. Customers come to our stores seeking both physical and emotional comfort during these trying times. We also believe in giving back to the community: being able to remain open allows us to hire more employees and fulfill needs to residents and businesses who need help (we have recently donated face masks to local businesses and soon to medical facilities, we are producing our own hand sanitizers and disinfectants.
- 6 Locations
- Daily 7a-9p
Northern California Research
We are a service industry so this has had a negative effect since people are not willing to volunteer or come to the medical office. People can stay in touch on social media, with our website, and with email newsletters.
- Call 916-484-0500
Honest Engine of Fair Oaks
1) Offering all services, repairs and maintenance. Will meet all customers need as best we can during this time of uncertainty.
2) Our customers and employees are and will always be our highest priority. We are taking necessary measures to safely service your vehicles.
3) Business has slowed due to these uncertain times and understand this is to be expected. Less travel means less breakdowns and maintenance needed. I would like to encourage all that need regular maintenance or repairs during this time to get the necessary work done so your vehicle is ready to go strong when life returns to normal or as normal as it can be.
4) We are available by phone, email or walk in for questions and estimates needed
5) Last but not least We Are All In This Together, Stay Strong!!
- 9836 Fair Oaks Blvd, Fair Oaks
- Mon-Fri 7:30a-5:30p
Shingle Springs Subaru
Sales is open via the internet and by Phone for appointments and Home delivery in limited areas only. Please call for more details. Service is doing curb side valet service, offering Pickup and delivery within 20 miles. Nightly we have a cleaning crew coming into the dealership to make sure everything is as clean as possible for the safety of our customers and employees. We are utilizing Bleach Base Cleaners in all areas of the Dealership.
- Service and Parts are open from 7:30a – 5p Mon – Fri
- Call (866) 979-6960
Aegis Treatment Centers
Aegis is taking extra precautions to prevent the spread of COVID-19. We are utilizing telemedicine and telecounseling to continue providing MAT treatment while limiting exposure to other patients and staff. During the shelter in place order, much of a patients treatment can be completed from the comfort of their own home, and there is no need to go to a pharmacy for medication.
- Call (209) 294-5146
- M-F 5a-3:30p | Sat – Sun 6a-2:30p (normal business hours)
Subway (Sacramento and surrounding areas)
- 1097 Roseville SQ Unit 430, Roseville
- Daily 9a – 8p
- Call (916) 778-8703
- 7459 Watt Ave Ste 113, North Highlands
- Daily 10:30a – 8p
- Call (916) 710-0040
- 4320 Elverta Rd. Ste. 8, Antelope
- Daily 10:30a – 8p
- Call (833) 366-8564
- 5539 H St. Suite 50, Sacramento
- Daily 10a – 2:30p
- Call (916) 451-6500
- 2302 Arden Way, Sacramento
- Daily 11a – 7p
- Call (916) 922-1111
- 180 E. Grant Ave, Winters
- Daily 9a – 9p
- Call (530) 795-9900
- 5150 Fair Oaks Blvd. Ste. 103, Carmichael
- Daily 9a – 7p
- Call (916) 972-7729
- 6200 Mack Rd. Suite C, Sacramento
- Daily 10a – 8p
- Call (916) 424-1656
- 3000 Freeport Blvd. #1 Sacramento
- M-F: 10-5.30pm; Sat: 11-3; Sun: closed
- Call (916) 448-7568
- 400 P Street #1205 Sacramento
- M-F: 10-3.30pm
- Call (916) 706-3817
- 400 East Commerce Way #120 Sacramento
- M-F 10am – 6pm; Sat: 11-3; Sun: Closed
- Call (916) 419-9999
- 3511 Del Paso Rd #F100 Sacramento
- M-F 9am- 8pm; Sat: 11-6; Sun: 11-3
- Call (916) 419-1077